2016 Washington DC Advocacy Trip
Monday March, 21 – Wednesday March, 23 2016.
For more information, please visit our DC Advocacy Trip Registration Page.
Each spring and fall, the Silicon Valley Leadership Group travels to Washington, D.C. with a delegation of member executives and public officials to deliver a federal policy agenda, focusing on U.S. jobs and competitiveness. These visits strategically occur with U.S. Senate and House Leaders and key Administration officials to discuss the ways that we can help drive forward policies in the areas of:
- Immigration Reform
- Cyber/Data Security
- Patent Litigation Reform
- Trade – Trans Pacific Partnership
- Comprehensive Business Tax Reform
- Science and Research Funding
- Transportation Infrastructure – BART 2.0 and Caltrain Funding
- Fuel Cell Tax Credit, Water Resource Development Act (WRDA)