Health Policy Committee
The Silicon Valley Leadership Group Health Policy Committee prioritizes and focuses on influencing policies and programs that improve health outcomes and reduce overall healthcare costs for employers and employees in Silicon Valley.
Specifically, the Health Policy Committee seeks to :
Brenda Taussig, El Camino Hospital
Vandana Pant, Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Member Company Participants
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
- Deloitte & Touche
- eHealth, Inc.
- El Camino Hospital
- ETM-Electromatic, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences
- Golden Gate University
- Hospital Council of Northern and Central California
- Intel Corporation
- JDS Uniphase
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kaiser Permanente
- LSI Corporation
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
- Mattson Technology
- MedExpert International, Inc.
- National Semiconductor
- New United Motor Manufacturing
- Ohlone Community College District
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Roche Palo Alto
- San Jose State University
- Santa Clara Family Health Foundation
- Santa Clara University
- Sequoia Hospital
- Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University
- Synopsys, Inc.
- The Health Trust
- Varian Medical Systems
All Health Policy Committee meetings are held at El Camino Hospital.