The Silicon Valley Leadership Group believes that the cars of our future will be cleaner and greener. We advocate for greater fuel efficiency and electric vehicles (EVs). We’ve wrapped up Silicon Valley: Driving Charged & Connected, our annual EV and connected car symposium! Please see our detailed agenda for presentations and videos (posted as we get them). Stay tuned for information about plans for 2014!
For additional resources related to cleaner vehicle and mobility options, please see:
- Governor Brown’s 2013 Zero Emission Vehicle Plan
- Economic Benefits of Fuel Efficient Cars
- The Sierra Club’s online electric vehicle guide sierraclub.org/EVguide, launched in June 2013
- Energy.gov/eGallon, where consumers can see the latest eGallon price for their state and compare it to the price of gasoline
- The California Fuel Cell Partnership website, for up to date information on the deployment of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles
- The Bay Area Climate Collaborative (BACC), with myriad programs to advance EVs in the Bay Area
- The Pew Charitable Trust and its Clean Energy Program on Why to Drive Electric
- Plug in America
- Charge Across Town – with Silicon Valley EV Week coming up in September 2013!
- The Plug-In Electric Vehicle Collaborative
- CALSTART and its Workplace Charging Initiative
- The Bay Area Air Quality Management District and its Go EV Campaign